The Little Bird is a portable, reusable MH-6 size helo cabin simulator. It provides a realistic, multi-purpose platform that accurately depicts real-life extrication situations and enhances medical training in crash scenarios. Used in conjunction with the ITTS TOMManikin? and Sensory Control Unit, the Little Bird integrates seamlessly into your training scenarios with extractable cabin obstacles, doors, and by controlling environmental factors for added stress such as smoke and noise. Control of these factors greatly enhances the realism at point of injury. Powered by an on-board generator, the SCU allows for quick reset capability so you can run multiple variations of training exercises in a short time period, without the need for extra personnel of set-up and preparation.
Features of MH-6 LITTLE BIRD CASEVAC the Simulator
- Total integration with ITTS TOMManikin? and Sensory Control Unit.
- Entanglement trap for TOMManikin?, both pilot and co-pilot.
- Extractable doors.
- Remotely controlled via laptop, tablet, or Android device using proprietary ITTS App interface.
- Training cadre can control noise and smoke with varying intensity.
- Open-architecture IP Camera system allows remote interior viewing via user interface.
- On-board generator power supply.
- Minimal cadre demand for set-up and preparation.
- Quick reset allows for efficient running of multiple scenarios.