A continuous climbing sensibility demands a change in one?s view on the dealing with dusty operations. deconta offers with his mobile dedusting system the technical solution.
Method of use:
The capture of dust immediately at the source avoids expensive disturbances and downtimes. (annoyed neighbours, authorities regulations) and protects the health of the employees. A qualitative dedusting allows the completion of parallel operations.
The mobile deconta-dedusting unit with regenerated filter system (automatic cleaning) is conceived for a universal use of dust engineering sanitation measures like for example fa?ade cleaning, boiler cleaning, concrete sanitation, demolition and blast cleaning.
Way of use:
The dust sources are sucked off by the mobile dedusting unit through flexible hoses. The dust exuded in the filter system is collected in a dust bin. For the emptying of the bin, there are, depending on the need, different equipment versions.
– Length incl. drawbar: app: ca. 5300 mm
– Width: app. 2120 mm
– Height: app. 2010 mm
– Weight: app. 1350 kg
– Hose connection: 2 x NW 300 mm
– Air quantity: up to bis 12000 m?/h
– Electr. connection: 380V, 32A
– suction velocity: up to25 m/s
– folded, water repellent filter elements for the excretion of mineral, metal and other dry and humid fine and coarse dusts
– clean air concentration < 0,15 mg/m? independently from the duct air concentration
– powder coated sheet metal casing
– galvanized tandem moving gear with overrunning brake
– automatic phase correction with smooth start Star connection / Delta connection
– pneumatic maintenance and pressure control unit
– Differential pressure detection for the filter control
– electronic control unit with various special functions
– Current connection 32 A (380 V)
– integrated compressor for the filter cleaning
– Towball coupling with authorised support charge of 75 kg